Digital Marketing for Auto Repair Shops
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing refers to the use of digital channels to promote your company and its products. A website, social media, email campaigns, display advertising (banners), search engine optimization (SEO), and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns are all examples of channels that can be used. Auto shops often hire digital marketing firms to manage their digital marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing is Broken down into Several Subsets:
• Search engine optimization (SEO) – the practice of improving the rank of a website on search engines like Google and Bing.
• Social media marketing – using social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter to market your company and its products.
• Display advertising (banner ads) – often used as an ad unit on popular websites or networks like Google Adwords.
• Email marketing – sending emails to your customer base with offers and information about your products and services that may be of interest to them.
People need a trusted adviser, a hero who can help them cure their car problems without breaking the bank. Moreover, they are looking for affordable car repairs and a convenient way to search for reliable auto shops.
What are your Digital Marketing Goals?
Auto repair companies need to look at their overall business plan and determine what marketing goals they want to achieve with digital marketing. Is it customer acquisition, lead generation, increase in Facebook likes, etc.? Once you understand your overall business goals and how you want to measure these goals, you can determine which digital marketing channels fit best for your company.
What do the statistics say?
Digital marketing is a massive opportunity for companies of all sizes to reach new customers and drive sales. A study released by the Local Search Association showed that digital marketing businesses grew by 11.1% in 2015, nearly double the rate of all other business types.
- If you’re planning to hire a digital marketing agency for your company, make sure they have experience working with automotive repair companies
- Social media can be a great way to engage with customers and potential customers, but it takes time and effort to build up a large follower base
- If you already have a website, be sure to manage your online reputation as frequently as possible. Responding to reviews on Google and Yelp can help positively influence customer opinions of your business
- Examine which digital marketing channels are generating the most interest from potential customers. Then, determine which ones will ultimately lead to more leads and new customers.
A simple Google search for “auto body shops near me” turns up thousands of results in minutes. You can also easily find auto repair service providers on popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. More than ever before, people are using the internet to find local businesses. That means if they aren’t already searching for you online, they soon will be. Your business must be visible and easy to find on the web.
Why Digital Marketing is Important for Auto Repair Shops?
Taking your auto repair shop online is the first step toward digital marketing. Different tools are required for this purpose, but it cannot be ignored that you need to know how to use these tools well. Digital Marketing experts are aware of the fact that every business needs a website with service details and contact information, well-placed social media pages, professional photography, search engine optimization, email marketing, etc. You can hire these experts to take care of your website & social media pages but you are required to do the rest of the work on your own.
Digital Marketing for Auto Repair Shop is very useful because it helps in reaching out to the target market and generates more leads than traditional advertising channels like signage and TV/radio ads.
Who is the Best for Digital Marketing for Auto Repair Shops?
Leo Ismail is the best for digital marketing for auto repair shops. We are veteran SEO professionals with over five years of experience using the latest digital marketing techniques to reach business goals. We have successfully helped thousands of clients get more leads, customers, and sales so they can grow their businesses.
Auto repair company needs to focus their online marketing strategy on increasing traffic from search engines. That means they need to create a website with content relevant to potential customers looking for information about car repairs and mechanics in their area.
Auto shops should develop a digital marketing plan that includes all of the following:
- Identifying the target audience for their website and choosing which keywords potential customers are likely to search for when looking for auto repair shops in their area.
- Optimizing your site’s content so that it ranks high on the major search engines.
- Developing an effective social media strategy that engages customers.
- Responding to reviews posted on third-party websites like Google, Facebook, and Yelp.
- Reviewing your digital marketing strategy at least once a month to see what’s working and what isn’t.
Leo Ismail can help you achieve your business goals with SEO, social media, content marketing, PPC & more. We are the top digital agency for auto repair companies that want more leads, customers & sales. For free SEO analysis, visit our website.
See Our Service