Digital Marketing Definition:
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
Digital marketing has overtaken traditional marketing. Digital marketing describes social media, mobile devices, websites, display advertising, and other channels to reach customers or audiences.
Digital media has been a rapidly growing segment within the marketing strategies of most businesses.
Some of the latest Digital Marketing Trends Include:
- Location-based services and mobile advertising
- Using push notifications to reach users in real time is another example of how brands are using digital channels to engage with customers more actively, including when they’re on the go
- BOPO (buy online, pick up offline) is another strategy brands use to track digital sales. When consumers buy products online and choose to pick them up at to store – the value of these transactions will boost because they were completed virtually but also in-store
- It’s not just about having a website. It’s about having an awesome one that converts well on all devices
- Email marketing is still alive and kicking. Digital marketers are using this medium to reach out to customers in newsletters, product updates, etc
- Content creation is one thing that’s driving the digital marketing world. (Infographics, videos, etc.)
There are Three Main Phases in the Digital Marketing Process:
- Content planning activities
- Development of content includes identifying channels, and audiences, creating strategy and sharing it with the team members who’ll be responsible for its execution
- Finally, promote the campaign through these identified channels to make sure you reach your target audience.
- Digital marketing is also known as web marketing, internet marketing, or simply digital marketing.
See Our Service